A great Mother's Day gift. Your kid/adult gets to take a laser class with me and at the end of it they have created a one of a kind gift for that very special Mother in their life.
The 45-minute class agenda:
- Introductions (while we introduce each other, my laser is cutting out something just for them so they can see how it works within the first 5 minutes.
- Look at the item personalized just for them once it's done.
- Laser history - Who invented the laser theory and what lasers can do and not do.
- Design - I screen share with them my design software. We start creating that special Mother's day gift right at that moment. Does she want jewelry, a keychain, a cutting board, or a hand-
drawn framed picture? We talk about the benefits of each idea.
- Creating - I share my laser cutting software so they can see how I tell the laser when to cut and when to engrave.
- Decisions - Do we use wood or acrylic or both? I will guide them to the best options for what they decided to make.
- Watch - We then watch the laser create step by step the item they created for Mom. We can design a few more things while we watch if they have added additional items to the package.
This class is for up to 2 kids at the 60.00 price. That would include earrings or keychains. Items such as picture frames or cutting boards will be extra.
This class is great for 2-3 siblings, best friends, Uncles and kids, Grandparents and grandkids. For more than 2 kids see drop down menu for upgrades.
A few things we have learned. We prefer kids 8 years and up as they seem to have the right attention span for this. If you know your kid doesn't have the right attention span for this we ask that you sit with them and help guide them through the class. If you think a younger kid can do it we are open to it. Just chat with us first.
At the end of the class, if there is enough time we will see the entire item for Mom being made. If not I am happy to send photos of the finished product to an adult to share with the kid.
I will then mail (price will be calculated after you purchase initial class based on what you want and how many kids. Keep in mind timing depending on where you are in the US) OR ideally hand off the items to an adult in NYC. We can meet at a reasonable location for this.
Offering monthly themed classes starting in January 2021.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.